January's Baking Theme: Winter Fruits!
This baking collaboration is completely virtual and free (other than the baking ingredients/equipment you'll use). Anyone is welcome to join at any point, and you can participate whichever month(s) you'd like!
We're all in different parts of the world and our baking skill levels may vary, so always keep in mind that we're here to learn new things, support each other, and have fun!
Here's how it works each month:
- Weeks 1-3: Vote on a theme & bake!
- You can submit theme ideas in the #theme-ideas Slack channel at any time!
- I'll choose a few options to vote on every month through a poll in the #polls Slack channel.
- Please only vote for 1 theme idea!
- Once the theme is decided, I'll post another poll in #polls channel to choose a posting date.
- Please vote for all dates you're available to post on!
- Week 4: Share what you made on Instagram with the hashtag #BrokenOvenBakers
Thanks for your interest in this baking collaboration! I'm excited to meet, bake and learn with you!
August 2020: Mirror Glaze
September 2020: Roll Cakes
October 2020: Halloween Piping
November 2020: Macarons
December 2020: Holidays
January 2021: New Year, New Bake
February 2021: Babka
March 2021: Choux Pastry
April 2021: Cheesecake
May 2021: Ice Cream
June 2021: Summer Berries
July 2021: S'mores
August 2021: Tarts
September 2021: Fall Spices
October 2021: Pies
November 2021: Breads
December 2021: Cakes and/or cookies
January 2022: Croissants
February 2022: Scones
March 2022: Pretzels
April 2022: Books
May 2022: Strawberries
June 2022: Rainbow
July 2022: No Bake
August 2022: Stone Fruits
September 2022: Save the Bees
October 2022: Pumpkin
November 2022: Pie
December 2022: Yule Log
January 2023: Winter Fruits