These old things randomly popped into my brain the one day and I just happened to have all 4 ingredients to make them! The first and only time I had these was in my high school AP calculus class. My teacher, Mrs. Kasper, brought them in as a nice little treat. Since I can't remember what she called, them I decided to name them after her! Kasper Krispies only require 4 basic ingredients, and you can easily whip them up in minutes! All you have to do is melt some peanut butter & white chocolate, mix in Rice Krispies & marshmallows, and let them set in a container!
- Peanut butter
- White chocolate
- Rice Krispies
- Mini marshmallows
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases made through links on this page.
Tips & Storage:
- These bars can easily be adjusted to fit your taste! If you like more of a crunch, add more Rice Krispies. Or feel free to mix up the peanut butter to chocolate ratio. You can also swap white chocolate for another flavor of chocolate!
- You can make even more Kasper krispies by doubling the recipe and filling a 9x13" dish instead of an 8x8" dish.
- Store Kasper krispies in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
More Easy Recipes:
- Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Spiced Blueberry Pie
- The Best Chunky Applesauce
Rate & Comment Below!
- 1 cup (253g) peanut butter I use creamy but whichever kind you prefer!
- 1 cup (170g) white chocolate chips plus more for topping (optional)
- 2 cups (68g) Rice Krispies
- 2 cups (100g) mini marshmallows
- Melt the peanut butter and white chocolate chips together in a medium-sized microwave safe bowl (30 seconds at a time, mix after each interval until they're melted)
- Add the Rice Krispies and marshmallows to a separate large bowl and fold in the melted peanut butter/chocolate mixture until everything is evenly coated
- Line an 8x8 dish* (or similar) with parchment paper, pour the mixture into the dish and flatten evenly, then sprinkle with extra white chocolate chips
- Let the bars set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before indulging