Graham cracker crust is one of the most simple and tasty pie crusts you can use! All you need for this recipe is 3 basic ingredients: graham crackers, butter, and sugar. I like to add a pinch of cinnamon to my crust as well, but that's completely optional!
To make things even easier, this recipe can be made 3 months ahead of the pie filling as long as it's stored in the freezer. This graham cracker crust is my favorite to use with my banana cream pie! It also pairs super well with chocolate, peanut butter, or really any other fillings.
Tips & Storage:
- Depending on how deep your pie dish is, you may have not use all of the graham cracker crust.
- If you have extra crust and pie filling that don't fit into your pie dish, try layering them in a jar for an easy on-the-go personal pie jar!
- Press the crust firmly on the bottom of the dish and then work your way up the sides. I use my hands but the bottom of a cup also works well!
- Cool the graham cracker crust completely before adding any pie fillings.
- This crust can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Just be sure to thaw it out before you use it.
More Recipes You'll Love:
Rate & comment below!
Graham Cracker Crust
- Food Processor
- 9" Pie Dish
- 12 graham crackers
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- Preheat oven to 315°F
- Using a food processor, chop the graham crackers, butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Press the mixture evenly around the bottom and sides of a pie dish.
- Bake at 315°F for 8-12 minutes.
- Let the crust completely cool before using it for your pie.