No Bake Cheesecakes are one of my favorite and most popular types of desserts! They're especially great when it's hot outside and you want a cold and refreshing treat. I'm sharing my top 10 no-bake cheesecake recipes that are quick and easy to make without an oven!
Why You'll Love These No Bake Cheesecakes
- Fast and easy - These recipes only require 30 minutes or less of prep time! They take a few hours to set in the refrigerator, so quickly whip them up the day before and let them chill overnight.
- No oven required - The only heat needed is to melt the butter for the crusts, which can be done in the microwave!
- Flour and egg free - To ensure they're safe to eat without baking, no raw flour or eggs go into these recipes! This also contributes to them being creamier than baked cheesecakes.
- No water bath - Since these cheesecakes aren't getting baked, you don't have to worry about a pesky water bath or cracked tops.
- Perfect for summer - Who wants to turn the oven on or spend a ton of time baking when it's hot outside? Whip up these cheesecakes, toss them in the refrigerator, and enjoy the sun while they chill!
Mini Cheesecake Recipes
Here you'll find 3 recipes for individual cheesecakes made in a cupcake pan!
9-Inch Cheesecake Recipes
These 4 recipes are made for a 9-inch springform pan, but can always be divided into a cupcake pan if you prefer bite-sized desserts!
Other Cheesecake Recipes
Last but definitely not least, we've got 3 more simple but decadent treats for you! These cheesecakes will be made in an 8-inch square pan or a pie dish.
All of these recipes are hassle-free, so whether you're an amateur baker or well-seasoned chef, you'll be able to enjoy these easy no-bake desserts! Feel free to customize them with whatever mix-ins and toppings you like.
No bake cheesecakes are truly one of my favorites. I make one of these recipes for almost every holiday and special occasion! Not to mention, they're essential summer dessert recipes. I hope you'll love them as much as I do!
Leave a Reply